1. When the glass blank falls into the preliminary mold, it cannot accurately enter the preliminary mold, and the friction with the mold wall is too large, forming wrinkles. After positive blowing, the wrinkles spread and expand, forming wrinkles on the glass bottle body.
2. The material of the initial mold and the final mold of the glass bottle is poor, the density is not enough, and it oxidizes too quickly after high temperature, forming small pits on the surface of the mold, causing the surface of the molded glass bottle to be uneven.
3. If the glass liquid in the kiln is not clean or the temperature of the material is uneven, bubbles, small particles, and small hemp blanks will appear in the produced glass bottles.
4. The machine's uneven dripping speed and improper adjustment of the air nozzle will cause the temperature of the initial mold and the finished mold of the glass bottle to be inconsistent, which will easily create cold spots on the glass bottle body and directly affect the smoothness.
5. If the speed of the line machine is too fast or too slow, the glass bottle body will be uneven, the bottle wall will be of different thicknesses, and spots will occur.
6. The scissor marks of some feeders are too large, and the scissor marks appear on the body of some glass bottles after they are formed.
7. The design of the preliminary mold is unreasonable and the mold cavity is large or small. After the material drops into the molding mold, they are blown and spread unevenly, which will cause spots on the glass bottle body.
8. Poor quality of glass bottle mold oil will cause insufficient lubrication of the mold, slow down the dropping speed, and change the material type too quickly.