1. The glass liquid adjusted to 1030-1200 in the feeding channel is prepared by the feeding machine to prepare a suitable material type
2. The material drop falls into the material spoon by gravity, and falls vertically to the initial mold through the straight material trough and the turning trough.
3. The gob is blown or pressed into a prototype (primary embryo) in the primary mold.
4. The embryo is turned over by the jaws and sent into the forming mold (reheating process).
5. Blow molding in the molding die.
6. The formed glass bottle is taken out by the bottle clamp to the top of the stop plate to continue cooling and shaping.
7. The shaped glass bottle is annealed from the bottle puller to the bottle conveyor to the annealing furnace.